In honor of Easter weekend, Marvel is doing a Captain America Easter Egg checklist based on scenes in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Fans just need to complete the checklist above and share their answers on social media, using the hashtag #CAPEASTEREGGS. By sharing their answers on the checklist, fans have a chance to unlock a free digital download.
Below you can read the answers:
- The Helicarriers have new engine “tech based on someone’s up close and personal look. Easter Egg: Tony Stark.
- Keep an eye out for a few words from a “Mandarin Attack” survivor in Cap’s museum exhibit. Easter Egg: President Matthew Ellis.
- These two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents wrote themselves into the Batroc’s interrogation scene. Easter Egg: Screenplay writers Christopher Marcus and Stephen McFeely.
- Hydra was behind this famous character’s “parents” accident. Easter Egg: Tony Stark’s parents.
- Notice something “strange” when Agent Sitwell lists some possible threats? Easter Egg: Dr. Stephen Strange.
- Notice the doctor that comes to Black Widow’s aid in Fury’s underground HQ bears a “direct” resemblance to someone? Easter Egg: Director Joe Russo.
- Which famous comic book creator makes an appearance in the Winter Soldier’s lab? Easter Egg: Ed Brubaker.
- Check out who’s on guard duty at Cap’s museum exhibit? Easter Egg: Stan Lee.
- Catch a glimpse of a certain “tower” when the helicarriers are locating their targets. Easter Egg: Avengers Tower.
- Which S.H.I.E.L.D. agent “crosses” paths with Cap & lives to fight another day: Easter Egg: Agent Brock Rumlow (a.ka. Crossbones)